Request A Free Estimate Online
Our work is backed by the TruGreen Healthy Lawn Guarantee.
If you love the great outdoors and want to maximize your income, you'll enjoy working for TruGreen, the largest lawn care Company in the nation. You will make timely lawn and tree applications, diagnose and correct lawn & tree problems through service calls and sell services to new and existing customers.
Technician Essential Functions:
- Applying fertilizers and pesticides to lawns, fertilizers and insect control to trees and shrubs and other related applications according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Driving company vehicle to customer locations
- Responding on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls
- Completing required production forms and customer instructions
- Lawn Care Specialists are responsible for assisting in sales to current customers through contact on route
- Measuring the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawn care specialist service
- Performing a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road
- Completing production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily
- Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We do pre-employment drug screening.
We offer Technicians:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Paid Training
If you are motivated, hard working and customer oriented we want you on our lawn care team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Missoula, MT 59802
Required license or certification:
- Good Driving Record Required